The iconic Tourist Trophy jacket is updated for legitimate protection on the open road, with removable elbow and shoulder protection that meets European CE safety standards for motorcycle protection. In hand-waxed bull leather with a vintage treatment, this jacket not only protects against impact but checks off your aesthetic requirements too. Wear this legendary four-pocket design, with slanted left chest pocket for easy access when on the bike, and feel the authenticity Belstaff’s moto heritage accompany you on every adventure.
• Removable protective inserts on shoulders & elbows & pocket for additional back protector
• Safety standards of protective inserts: European directive 89/686/CEE & CE Technical Standard EN 1621-12:2012
•Buckle cover to prevent scratching on bike
• Bovine waxed leather: 1-1.1mm thickness
• Cotton check lining
• Zip fastening with poppered cover & waist buckle
• Corduroy-lined stand collar with tab fastening
• 4 storm-proof patch pockets & 1 internal pocket
• Corduroy-lined cuffs with adjustable popper fastening
• Underarm metal air vents
• Reinforcements on shoulders & elbows
• Embroidered logo to left sleeve
• Produced in Europe
100% Leather. Body lining: 100% Cotton. Sleeve lining: 100% Viscose. Do not wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean (professional leather clean only). Made in Italy.